I didnt make it to my 12!
I stopped at 11.
I got killed from 9-11. Drank too fast and on empty stomach.
It was quite an experience. Albeit not a good one especially since this morning. In Fact, this morning was the worst. Most challenging part of it all, mummy was home. I cant get up looking like i downed 11 shots.
This was what I did:
Forced myself off bed.
Took a shower.
With my head spinning, i logged onto the internet to look for remedies for hangover.
http://www.morphemeremedies.com/homeremedies_hangovers.htm - my saviour.
I downed a glass of pink guava juice + water.
Lay on bed and kept contemplating if i should take some aspirin.
Abt 15-20 min later, I had to leave my house for lunch.
I was pleasantly surprised, it was a lot better than before.
I managed to finish 1/2 of my fish noodles.
I survived the day... till now.
It's 9:13pm.
However, I cant eat too much, i still feel nauseous.
I started looking back... Although i began to drink more in China, I realised my last bad hangover was in bangkok, during my exchange days. We played and drank till dawn. I had a hangover before I even slept. That was bad.
Tracy says to make sure i do 12 next time. HAha... I know I wouldnt want to go through this again, that's why i wanted to just make it 12 last night. Im going to be wasted anyway.
Oh well...
Too happy to be back.
No comments:
Post a Comment