Saturday, September 26, 2009

Reality is not sinking in

Since I got home and settled down, i immediately started what I havent been able to do the past 1 month.

Internet at the new apartment didnt work for my lappie for some reason.

Even if we got internet, the fact that China has decided to ban so many websites including facebook and blogspot made me feel so disconnected from the world.

I was up since 1030am. Now it's 120pm. I havent really done anything fruitful.
Ate half of the Oatmeal chocolate muffin from starbucks@BeijingAirport when what I really wanted was the chicken mushroom Hor fun with chillie and lots of green chillie from the market opposite.

I need to go colour my hair => Havent really decided on a colour but since it will take me abt 2 hours, I gotta get moving.

I need to complete another 2 chapters from the book at least. Otherwise how to go take exam on wed? So stupidly, I left the mock exam paper in the study room in China. Arrghhh...

Tonight there is a dinner waiting and promised clubbing session.

Looking for an MP3 player. Cant decide on one. IPOD NANO is nice but frankly, I dont need the video cam and the screen. So having to pay another $180 for features that I dont need is not very enticing. iShuffle doesnt come with a basic screen though. Sony walkman, well, for that price, i would have just gotten myself Nano. Creative Zen's features and price are pretty good but it seems to be a bit bulky.

Though my Samsung Soul allows me to input music but i generally do not want to use up my battery life for music. Ironic & confused lady.

I shall go get my butt moving, else, comes 3pm, I would still be where I am now.

Shall go fill my stomach first, then study, when im dozing off, head off to salon.

Set...

In the meantime... which MP3 player???

No comments: