Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Back from SEOUL


Yuppie yup.

I had a fantabulous time in Seoul last weekend. It was QingMing Festival on 4th April and in China, this is a public holiday so to replace that SAT PH, we get our Mon OFF.

Im back in Yantai physically but spiritually, im still there.

OOOhhhhh... the Korean cuisines. *SMUCK*
The shopping... haha...
And of course, the best thing is, I met up with JY PARK.

JY brought CC, DC + ME to this JJ club at Grant Hyatt Seoul. It was a nice Attas club cum bistro kind of place but i swear, the pretty gals and good looking guys make such great eye candies i think this is the club with the best fashion air.

But hey... That place was really expensive. We shared a Tuna Pizza and had like 3 glasses of beer. The bill came up to 150,000 Won, which is about SGD 170. But the pizza is delicious. Freshly made and initially we had 2 slices left. After getting the bill, we made sure we finished every thing.

We stayed at Gangnam area, in Novotel Hotel(with compliments from CC to celebrate his promotion). There are a lot of nice restaurants selling cuisines with a good mix of western, fusion and authentic korean dishes..


At Shinsegae dept store, I went into the Gucci boutique and bought my first Gucci Speedy bag.
It's a good deal i suppose with the depreciating Korean won and since the design was not the latest, of which they would have adjusted the price taking the falling currency into consideration, they both assured me it was worth it.

CC said i should go for it because this is like a symbolic milestone for me. I rem my sis telling me these words last year and she ask me why I havent got myself one of these bags. I guess they are right. And it's a right place, right time, right price and right frame of mind kind of thing.
I bought 3 pairs of shoes, lots of face masks, cosmetics and ETUDE HOUSE, FACE SHOP and LANIEGE stuff.. Happie.

Anyway, it's another long weekend ahead and i cant wait to go back to SG!!!
Happy belated birthday to mummy.
Bidding goodbye to Winter... Here comes spring and yay im going back to SG!!

No comments: