Wednesday, March 11, 2009

This is the 2nd time mummy called to *screw me.

Here goes:

Mum: How is everything in China?, you ok?
Me: Ok. Everything is fine.
Mum: THEN WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO WAIT FOR ME TO CALL YOU FIRST? WHY
CANT YOU CALL ME BACK TO TELL ME EVERYTHING IS OK?

There. No excuse. Kenna Whacked.

I lunched in today. Ordered Mc Delivery (China).

So I manage to steal a bit of time off to look at facebook, read people's blogs check my personal mail.

Hiaz...

And I truly truly truly miss....

  1. SHOPPING!!! Hiaz.. like there is only 1 shop here in yantai that i can shop in. Other than that, nothing. Im looking forward to theDalian trip next next weekend. I can squeeze in some shopping i think.
  2. MY GFS!!!!! SY, Christine, tracy... arrgghhh
  3. My family....

Not in order of importance tough.

3 more weeks. I am counting down....

BEIJING BEIJING BEIJING....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gd day mate!!!xoxo from down under.
Have fun during ur trip back to spore and keep warm in China. Winter is arriving soon here ...BOOTSBOOTSBOOTS *beams*! missya
- Tracy