Yes, after the last visit to the doc abt 2 months back, i thought i would be able to live dr-free for a while.
Not for long. Im back to the clinic today. Got myself 1 day MC. FLU attack.
I have so much things to do on hand. My GMAT cannot wait le~!! I need to get myself tied to the table and chair to finish a 4-hour online diagnostic test. And I have been trying to get myself to do that for the past one month. So far, i never succeed.
Im in a dilemma now. Finish work? or study GMAT? I know, sleep and rest first. But after that leh?
Not enough time. Not enough time.
Gotta prepare very hard for this. The system must be up and running. I have to run back to china to implement it. and i need to prepare for my GMAT. And i have 1 month.
Sigh
No comments:
Post a Comment