Sunday, June 15, 2008

Adam Sandlers' Comedy NIght - Movie marathon




This is the 2nd movie marathon of my life. I remember catching The lord of the rings marathon a couple of years back at Shaw cinema. That was quite an intense experience as the plot got darker and the movies required more and more concentration.
Adam's movie marathon was a lot more light hearted in comparision. I laughed pretty hard at most of the scenes. Very good saturday night movie.
Haha. The marathon lasted from 9pm to 330am.
Before that i was at the IT fair and i finally bought a 3-in-1 printer for me home.
This was one of the most fulfilling saturday ever.
Carwash, lunch with mummy and kor kor, IT Fair, warehouse sale, non stop shopping, parking lot woes - thank goodness we finally manage to find a lot at singapore powers, scrumptious but rush dinner, Movie marathon, supper & finally, Home sweet home and ZZzzzz. (Wont be the same without you!)
This week just flew by so fast, i felt as if i used the all-in-one remote controller from "click". Work is getting so intense and my late nights are coming back. I am still putting that under control though because there are other priorities in life.
Im struggling with keeping my mind and bod at optimum condition because my sleep debt is snowballing. I just paid off the interest i guess cos i woke up at 3pm today.
GMAT GMAT. oh my god... I need to get started.
And my sunday routine.. dinner with sy... Im looking forward to that cos i have so much to feed you on..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.