Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The balancing Act

I was off the optimal point and i toppled today.

Im never going to check email ever again on the day of my MC nor during weekends. I think MC is the worst. Cos i got my blood pressure shooting up high and the thought of all the unfinished work and endless deadlines made me into a cranky kid today.

So crankly. Highly irritable.

And so, after dinner, i finally decided to let go of work. Totally let go. I dun care anymore. At least no outside office hours. Since im not given any blackberrys.. it simply means i am not accountable for anything outside the official hours. And I definitely think that is a blessing.

Anyway... Im planning hard for my next trip to the land of smiles. Finally after 2 years!

Will get started on my GMAT today. Going to pump in 2 hours.

GREAT!

Breath.. breath... keep breathing...

No comments: