Thursday, June 15, 2006

A blessing in Disguise

Its been a while since i last blogged. A lot of things happened in between. I was at another turning point of my life. Not just my career, but my personal life too.

Today is the 4th day of my internship. I forgot to announce to all that i got the shipping company internship. Im very very happy here because although i am suppose to be an intern in the finance department, i am actually more of a accounts intern, finance intern cum a HR intern. And the most exciting thing is, im now helping the director with a project. Im really happy and excited that they value me as an intern. Nope, im not there to just photocopy or make coffee.. im given real work... There is also a possible trip i was told.. Well... Im keeping my fingers crossed... Im really tired but I look forward to going to work everyday. I really treasure this opportunity to work hand in hand with the director. He didnt just think that i was an intern and not empower me. AHAHAH...

I feel happy really...

Welll... more work... less life.... Time to start a career....

No comments: