Monday, July 26, 2010

Ocktober

I am so counting down to October.

Enjoy my very free & easy bkk spree. Hopefully the bombing last sunday was just a one-off event.

Maybe our Jie Mei trip can come true. A short getaway somewhere. I want to do a budget trip because I am saving up to do up my room.
- Oversized work desk
- Queen Size bed
- Not useful Wardrobe (Hate sliding door concept especially when it is just two-door. At any one time, I can only open 50%.)
- Need to do something abt the book shelf. Some books ought to go into the storage box and they should really not stay on the shelf.
- I want to get a nice rug for my bed, that is after i get a bed frame. According to Feng Shui, i need to get a headboard for the bed and apparantly i need to ensure that there is adequate space along both sides of the mattress. I shant put my bed to the corner to create more space for worst fengshui.

- I want to add more colours to my room.
- A good magazine rack, actually a small one will do. The turnover for the magazines are fast.
- A smaller work table. But I should not be throwing away furnitures, arrggh... Something to work on.
- Need to add colours/paintings/nice little lamps to the room. I shall have a little corner where i can put my scented oil.

To save space, i should mount a small LCD onto the wall. But the small TV in the room now is doing fine. Another challenge.

Since im moving on to the next phase of my career, I shall invest some time and money in my room decor. All these while i have the time and energy + motivation.

I shall head to Ikea this week. Just for more inspiration.

I started on visio to work on the layout plan for my room. It's really quite a challenge to rearrange everything.

Time to read up on Fengshui first.

Tired for now. Another intense two weeks and I should be good.

Looking forward to the Ocktober Fest too.

Join me!

No comments: