Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hate 2010

10 reasons to hate 2010:

1. To be put on medication for six full months. And due to this medication, I can't take alcohol. At all, Cant miss a day's tablet and so I became a paranoid person not wanting to miss a course. Apparently the medication causes me to put on weight, be a little depressed. All these was simply because I was unlucky.

2. Had to go through the worst part of my career in this company. Tears just flow uncontrollably thrice that week in office cubicle at the beginning and for sure once a week at home. Now my life Did not get better because the pressure was lower, it got better only because I am mentally prepared for it.

3. Never had such unhappy trips with cc. I totally hate the last KL trip.

4. Never felt more embarassed at work. Not within my control though.

5. Pressured to take up something I don't like.

6. Felt really bad that I couldn't be there for him. I'm beginning to doubt if I was the one.

7. Still didn't manage to go for my beach getaway.

8. Never felt so compelled in doing something I don't believe in.

9. Met some people of the worst character. I feel shamful to be working with them under the same nationality,

10. Need to think about how to resolve program

No comments: