Friday, May 21, 2010

Break?

You heard me. But you chose not to listen.

Fatique. Extreme fatique is what I am going through now. Maybe the severe lack of sleep is making me really cranky.

I only know that I do not even have the energy to smile anymore. I was in a pressure cooker all alone for most part of the week. I just want to release the tension, right down to the very piece of muscle on my toes.

My whole body, especially my neck and shoulders and not forgetting the head is aching from the prolongued pressure. I don't know, maybe there isn't a need for a break at all. At least I know it wasn't mine. Not just about me. Maybe that is why, I do not feel at ease.

I hope this is not a mistake.

I just want a break. One that I can really relax and not have to think about what other people think, feel or want to do. I just want to getaway from all the stress that has been building up.

I thought you would understand me.

I thought.

No comments: