China's holiday is also my holiday.
Glad this week past by well!
One more paper in NOV. And then i will move on to take the rest.
I wonder if Im able to get by Advance Dip by the end of 2010. If i continue to pass every single one (I believe the difficulty level will increase along the way), I think it is highly possible i can get my ACII by 2011Q1.
I am so looking forward to life at the moment. Living it to the fullest. Play hard. Work Hard. Study hard. Love hard.
Will go pick him up tomorrow at airport. Realised I havent done that! And well, nobody comes to the airport to pick me up either ( he is always not around when im back). Hopefully his flight is not delayed. We will stay in the airport until our flight time. And yay!! A long-awaited short break.
By the way. Im going for IPOD TOUCH. Thanks for the wonderful advise. Hopefully i get it by the time leave for china. Speaking of which, should i transit Beijing, shanghai or SEOUL?
No comments:
Post a Comment