Oh wow.
Stress level was at a all time high yesterday in the office.
Let's see:
- Down with Throat infection, with traces of blood in my phlegm
- Insurance work getting intense with an accident occuring last Friday
- Handover was no where near my expectations because some people just isnt making my life easier
- HR matters with China HR that needs policy change, and because things are already on the move, I do not have to luxury of time to sit down and type a perfect policy, in fact, i do not have time to draft any policies, I have to keep in view a virtual policy that is as holistic and detailed as possible while carrying out the changes.
- Recruitment ( I do not have the time to review the resumes!!)
- Basic theory test yesterday but I decided to give up and see doctor instead
- 2 insurance examinations in about a fortnight and I have barely finished half of the first book.
- Doesnt help that all the insurance policies for personal are all expiring end march.
- I need to takeover payroll for march
- Technically, im just 1 person, wearing two hats.
How to relax?
My only saviour? MC today. Was prescribed anti-biotics. Had the luxury to turn on the tV to relax a bit, nap a little in between while completing some overdue work on hand.
Loosen up, loosen up, clear the ultimate stress items first, do one by one, and try to mug like no tomorrow at night and weekends. I do not have much time left.
Breathe
No comments:
Post a Comment