I love Singapore and well, I have been struggling with whether i should start my permanent posting to China for the longest time and I still am. And I hate it.
I just feel stuck.
Whenever I come back, I see hope, there is an adrenalin surge. Adrenalin surge because I will start to think abt the things i want to do, should do and can do whilst im still here.
ML is the most important mentor and I am just very grateful to have her around me. She certainly is making a difference to my life and as it is, she is a god-send. I mean I have close friends my age, but to be this close and to be able to go beyond business with no pretense and hidden agendas, that is absolutely hard to come by. Did I mention she is already a mother of 2 and CC always says she is an older version of Maggie Q. Still hot that means. Haha...
Im happy that i have sort of decided on my specialisation.
No comments:
Post a Comment